Friday, October 21, 2022

To the World

I want to say to all those that did the following:

Harassed Me

Abused Me (physically, emotionally, and verbally)

Put Me down

Call ME cruel and nasty names

Gave up on ME

Abandon ME

Hurt ME

Raped ME

And thought you have broken ME


I would like to say THANK YOU!


Thank you for showing ME all:

your insecurities

your fears

your jealousies

your ugliness

your cruelties

your lack of control of yourself


Most importantly thank you for showing me that we all are not perfect creatures


Because I am still standing, but where are you?


Not with ME or in my beautiful life. 


I am still standing and will never again allow anyone to:

 Push ME down.

Keep ME down.

Hold ME down

Cage ME

Bound ME 

Restrict ME

Judge ME

or Hurt ME


I will say this again


You have not broken ME

I am built from tougher stuff


I have compassion to all, and I show it freely


And it is a true honor and a real privilege to be in:

my sweet and mysterious presence, 

my unpredictable and amazing journey, 

and my beautiful and courageous life.


If you are not in it, that is your problem not mine.


Thank you for giving Me all these ugly examples as to what I will never be.


I will no longer welcome dirt and cruelty in my life,


But I will welcome with open arms all: 

the beauty that this planet can produce, 

experiences I have not experience yet,

other life warriors that want to enhance my life with support, encouragement and wisdom, 

and most importantly the only kind of love that is flexible like a calming river

with no strings attached or with any of your unfair and unnecessary high expectations.


Go ahead and do you,

And I will definitely do ME!


I am on a very bright shooting star, and I am not looking back. 🌠


So, THANK YOU!!😊


No comments:

Post a Comment